About Life Teen
Life Teen is the Christian Formation program for students in grades 9 – 12. At Incarnation we understand the great responsibility it is to teach our children about their Catholic faith and to help them grow into the men and women that God created them to be. Christian Formation and Youth Ministry joined forces, threw out all the old workbooks, and built a new program from the ground up which we are very excited about, and think your kids will be excited about too.
• This semester’s theme is Vocations. We also weave social nights and “issue” nights into the schedule. Issue nights range from how to build strong friendships to dealing with peer pressure, etc.
• We encourage all youth attending Life Teen to attend the 4:30 pm Mass with their family prior to coming to class.
• Food begins right after the 4:30 pm Mass ends, the program officially starts at 6:00 pm.
• Grades 9 – 12 combine into a large group for the first 45 minutes of the night.
• The last 45 minutes are spent in small groups discussing the content that was taught.
• Every night will include both teaching and activities targeted at getting the kids more involved.
• We will not work through a specific workbook, but rather use a variety of sources for teaching materials.
• Parents are asked to sign up for one night to help with providing food over the course of the year (pizza, pasta, etc). Contact Chrissy Porco to sign up.
• Want to ensure your kids enjoy growing in their faith? It’s simple: you just need to set the example for them. Be sure you (the parent) is involved in ongoing christian formation and that you’re praying together as a family.
• Want to help? Awesome! We still need catechists and we always have behind the scenes work that we could use help with. Contact Patrick Drury
• Have questions? Email our Youth Minister, Patrick Drury
2012-2013 CF Schedule : Note that this schedule is subject to modification for EDGE/Life Teen special events and retreats.
Registration and Fees
Fees are $75 for one child, $120 for two children, and $150 for three or more children.
To download a registration form, click here.
Mail or drop off your registration form with payment to the office. Kindly note that no registration will be processed without payment of fees.